MR. TOGNETTI BLACK: TOP 10 FAQS
1. Can I increase my height by more than 7cm with Mr. Tognetti Black boots?
Yes, you can add our Ezylift insoles for an additional height increase of 1.2 or 1.6cm.
2. What are the upper and outsole materials used in Mr. Tognetti Black boots?
The upper material of Mr. Tognetti Black is made of premium grade cow leather, while the outsole material is premium rubber.
3. Are Mr. Tognetti Black boots suitable for formal occasions?
Yes, Mr. Tognetti Black are perfect for formal engagements or business meetings where you want to elevate your height and style.
4. What colors are available in Mr. Tognetti Black boots?
Mr. Tognetti boots are available in black and brown colors.
5. Are Mr. Tognetti Black boots comfortable to wear for long hours?
Yes, Mr. Tognetti Black is made with non-compressing polyurethane and cushion comfort layer that ensure comfort even after wearing them for long hours.
6. How do I clean and maintain Mr. Tognetti Black boots?
We recommend using a soft cloth and leather cleaner to clean Mr. Tognetti Black. Avoid using water and direct sunlight to dry them.
7. What sizes are available in Mr. Tognetti Black boots?
Mr. Tognetti Black are available in sizes ranging from EU 37 to EU 46.
8. Do you have a physical store where I can try on the shoes?
While we don't have a physical store, we do offer a convenient way for you to try on our shoes. If you are located in Australia and your order is above $200, we provide a free return label and redelivery once for exchanges and returns. This means you can try on our shoes in the comfort of your own home and return them if they don't fit or if you are not satisfied.
9. How long should JENNEN Shoes last?
If you're wearing them every day, a well-made pair of shoes should last over a year. The height-increase shouldn't diminish either, as we use high-quality polyurethane shoe lifts. To maintain their durability, apply leather conditioner and polish regularly to preserve and protect the leather. You can also prevent the heels from wearing out by not digging the back of the heels into the ground with each stride.
10. How long does shipping take?
Shipping times depend on your location. To get an estimate, add your products to the checkout and enter your address.