MR. MARSH: TOP 10 FAQS
1. Can I wear Mr. Marsh for running or other intense physical activities?
While Mr. Marsh are designed to be lightweight and supportive, they are not specifically designed for running or other high-intensity activities.
2. What colours are available for Mr. Marsh?
Mr. Marsh is available in a beautiful navy-blue fabric that makes for the base of the shoe upper, further accentuated with black and white leathers, stitched uniformly to give the shoe a sharp look.
3. What materials are used to make Mr. Marsh?
Mr. Marsh are made of premium grade cow leather and mesh fabric for the upper material, premium rubber for the outsole material, and non-compressing polyurethane with JENNEN cushion comfort layer for the insole material.
4. Are Mr. Marsh lightweight?
Yes, Mr. Marsh is lightweight, making them comfortable to wear for extended periods.
5. Can I wear Mr. Marsh on a daily basis?
Yes, Mr. Marsh is designed to be comfortable and stylish for daily wear, making them perfect for all occasions.
6. Are the insoles removable?
No, the insoles are not removable, but you can still insert additional insoles to adjust the height.
7. How long will Mr. Marsh last with regular wear?
With proper care and maintenance, Mr. Marsh can last for years, even with regular use.
8. Do you offer half sizes?
We don't offer half sizes, but you may insert 1.2cm Ezylift insoles that can help fill the space if the shoes feel slightly big.
9. Do you have a physical store where I can try on the shoes?
While we don't have a physical store, we do offer a convenient way for you to try on our shoes. If you are located in Australia and your order is above $200, we provide a free return label and redelivery once for exchanges and returns. This means you can try on our shoes in the comfort of your own home and return them if they don't fit or if you are not satisfied.
10. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally. Shipping costs vary depending on the destination.