MR. BIZET TOP 10 FAQS
1. What kind of pants can I wear with Mr. Bizet?
Mr. Bizet looks great with a variety of pants, including jeans, chinos, and casual trousers.
2. Can I insert Ezylift insoles in Mr. Bizet?
Yes, you can insert Ezylift insoles in Mr. Bizet for a further height increase of 1.2cm. We don't recommend using 1.6cm Ezylift insoles in Mr. Bizet as they may cause your heels to slip out.
3. Can I wear Mr. Bizet for sports or athletic activities?
While Mr. Bizet has a sporty design, it is not designed specifically for sports or athletic activities.
4. How long do Mr. Bizet last?
With proper care and maintenance, Mr. Bizet can last for a long time.
5. Are Mr. Bizet vegan-friendly?
Mr. Bizet are made from premium grade cow leather.
6. Are Mr. Bizet waterproof?
While Mr. Bizet are not completely waterproof, they are water-resistant and can withstand light rain and moisture.
7. Can I return or exchange Mr. Bizet if they don't fit?
Yes, JENNEN offers a 30-day return policy if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.
8. Do you have a physical store where I can try on the shoes?
While we don't have a physical store, we do offer a convenient way for you to try on our shoes. If you are located in Australia and your order is above $200, we provide a free return label and redelivery once for exchanges and returns. This means you can try on our shoes in the comfort of your own home and return them if they don't fit or if you are not satisfied.
9. Are the built-in height-increase insoles removable?
No, they are not removable. They are glued down to ensure maximum support and comfort. It’s pointless to remove them anyway, since they are too thick to fit into regular shoes.
10. How often do you release new shoe styles?
We design and introduce new styles every season! Join our VIP mailing list to be the first to know when new designs arrive.